Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Freebie Friday Linkup

Happy New Year!
 
 
I love coming back to school after the holidays...the kids are excited to see each other (and all of their teachers), I feel refreshed and ready to start again, and I always have some new and great ideas to use for the new year.
 
This year, I wrote 2 literature units for my reading groups to start with as soon as we get back on Monday: Sideways Stories from Wayside School  and The Mouse and the Motorcycle. We're focusing on the fantasy genre and personification. Both are terrific and unique examples of the two skills. Right now, both units are on sale at my TPT store. Happy reading!
 

The Mouse and the Motorcycle Literature Unit                         Sideways Stories from Wayside School Literature Unit

I'm also joining "Learning and Teaching with Preschoolers" for her Freebie Friday Linkup. Click on the picture link below for some great freebies from Teachers Pay Teachers.

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment