Thursday, October 30, 2014
Halloween Tips and Tricks to keep you sane:
1. Put a volunteer in charge. I always have a parent to sign up as party coordinator at the beginning of the year. This year I used signupgenius.com to ask for volunteers.
2. Stipulate your coordinator to limit sweet treats. I always say 1 baked good, everything else must be fruits and veggies.
3. Sit back and let your coordinator take charge!
4. Copious quantities of caffeine (for you, not the kids)
5. Smile and repeat over and over: "It's only once a year, it's only once a year"