Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday's News


TGIF!!!!!

Week 2...always better than week 1 :)

Our 5th grade rotates classes for different subjects. The kids stay with the same group, but move to different classrooms throughout the morning. My day begins with a reading class from the teacher 2 doors down...just so happens to be my daughter's home-room class. Then the next class comes in for science and reading. After a prep period and lunch, I finally get to see my homeroom class for reading and science.

I have to say, I was a little excited and a little nervous when we started our rotations this week, but after today I L-O-V-E it! I get to teach my 2 favorite subjects all day long, I get to teach my own kiddo, and the time flies by.

I'm ashamed to admit, but after a very rough first week, I was afraid I would be stuck in survival mode all year long. Things are definitely looking up!

Next week will be our first full week of school, so I'm starting my Latin and Greek root of the week program. I just created it this summer, and I can't wait to try it out!

Check it out at my TPT store, marked down to $8.00 for the rest of September, then click back on the linky party button to see more of Friday's News:
Greek and Latin Roots Super Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment