Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday


Welcome back to school! I am so excited to get this year started, and happy to be participating in Show and Tell Tuesday for August.
To start with, I want to share one of our school's end of the year traditions. On the last day of school, once we've seen all the kiddos onto the buses, we all run to the back of the schoolyard and wave goodbye as they leave.
This summer my 3 sisters came to visit with all their children. Together we had 12 kids running around! When they got tired of my yard, we took them up to the mountains to wade in the stream at our favorite park. This picture is my son, Jaden making a face behind my nieces, Kaitlyn and Fae.
Number 3 is another summer picture. After my wonderful family left, we visited more family in Montana. You can't go to Montana without visiting the beautiful Glacier National Park...my favorite place in the world!

And finally, a preview of posts to come. Once again the time has come to set up my classroom. I'm going for a shabby country theme this year. More pictures will follow in the next 2 weeks as I get ready for Back-to-School Night on August 24. But for now...

Welcome back to school with this fun activity pack!
Back to School Packet

4 comments:

  1. The picture taken in Montana is breath-taking! I can only imagine how beautiful and awesome it must be in person! Good luck with all your back to school prep. I just finished today! Our welcome back night is this coming Friday and our first day of school is next Tuesday. It won't be long now!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture that is! I can see why it is your favorite place. Good luck with your back to school prep! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wave off our kiddos on the last day of school, too. I always get a bit teary... but it passes quickly. Now here they come again! My room looked like yours last week before I shoved and shoved. Now after four days of PD this week, I'm headed in again this weekend. Ah, the teacher cycles of life... See ya, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wave our kids off too - but sometimes, since it is middle school, we get a special wave back! ;) I love the picture of Montana! I have never been, but it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete