Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Back to School Ready!

This summer flew by! I think most summers do :)
Earlier this month, I came to my classroom and found this:
 Then the race began!
So much to do, but this year I had some help. I get to work with a student teacher, and I'm so excited! Between the 2 of us (and meetings, training on a new reading program, Leader in Me training, and more meetings, multiple changes to our class list, and did I mention the meetings?), we have put together the perfect country classroom, inspired by small-town Nevada, for our 5th-graders. Enjoy!
a few paper lanterns for the computer center
the 10 most popular books checked out of my library last school year
job chart

adorable map sticky wall art I found
small group table
class pet at our writing table
view from my desk
view from the front corner
view from the back corner
Open house was a success, and we're all set for school to start on Monday. Have a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment